New products at Soak and Sleep

New products at Soak and Sleep

Luxury Hungarian Goose Down Pillow - Std Size - Med/Firm Support

Luxury Hungarian Goose Down Pillow – Std Size – Med/Firm Support £30.00
Gorgeous pillows stuffed with 90% Hungarian Goose Down.

Your weekend treat: a big pile of Hungarian pillows, designed for maximum ahhhhh. The bigger the pile, the longer the lie-in…

Why we love it
A handful of feathers makes this pillow a bit firmer and heavier than the Ultimate.
90% Down, 300TC casing

How does it make you feel?
The Luxury Hungarian pillow’s a fine luxury choice with a touch of feather – creating a slightly firmer pillow. It’s ideal for side sleepers who need a little more head elevation (to keep your neck supported).

Feather & down pillows: our rules
We’ve worked extremely hard to ensure that our Feather & Down pillows are all at the top of their game. What’s the basic standard? First, the feather & down is hygienically treated, rendering it hypoallergenic, before being covered in a 100% downproof cotton case and elegantly finished with self-piping. Double-stitching ensures that filling is evenly distributed.

You can buy with absolute peace of mind – covered by our generous and friendly 365 day returns policy and a one year guarantee . Find a similar* duvet for less, and we’ll even refund you the difference! *T&Cs apply, of course. See our Price Promise.

Why choose the Luxury Hungarian pillow?
Genuine Goose Down is the pillow-maker’s secret weapon. It transforms a cotton case into a plump, luscious box full of love. The reason it’s so wonderful is because the down is naturally aerated – so it stays plump and fluffy, whatever you do. Rest your head on a pillow stuffed with this magical filling, and you’ll soon discover why everyone is hunting for a Hungarian pillow. Our Luxury pillows are filled with an extraordinary 90% genuine Goose down. The remaining 10% is Goose feather – to add weight and shape. They are finished with elegant Jacquard cotton.

It pays to be particular about your pillow. There are two firmness options, so you can choose the perfect pillow for you. The Medium-Firm option is a two chamber pillow: a central chamber is packed with feathers for the firmness and surrounded by a layer of down, for the ultimate combination of core support and outer smooshiness.

Ultimate Anti-Bed Bug Waterproof Pillow Encasement - 2 x Standard Size

Ultimate Anti-Bed Bug Waterproof Pillow Encasement – 2 x Standard Size £10.00
The 4-in-1 mattress and pillow protectors that keeps bugs at bay.

Meet the Superhero of Protectors. Our 4-in-1 protector defends you against dust mites, bed bugs and allergens while keeping your mattress or pillow dry and stain-free – is there anything it can’t do?

Why we love it
It’s totally, utterly, non-negotiably watertight. Ain’t no bugs getting in or out!

How does it make you feel?
Hello, peaceful sleep! The Ultimate Mattress or Pillow Encasement protectors do exactly what you’d expect. They cover the mattress or pillow completely, totally and scientifically excluding bed bugs and dust mites.

Protectors: our rules
All of our protectors are made to last. That means they’re generously filled (no flat patches) and diamond-stitched to keep them plump and even. Your mattress protector attaches securely to the bed by means of an elasticated skirt around the bed (or a zip, in the case of the Mattress Encasement protector). Every one is covered by our Price Promise – find a better one for less, and we’ll refund the difference. For complete peace of mind, don’t forget we offer a 365 day guarantee .

Why choose the Ultimate Encasement protector?
We like old records, and buying sweets by the quarter. But some new stuff is worth having. The Ultimate Waterproof Encasement (try saying that after a long lie-in) is the pinnacle of protector technology. It does everything – keeping you absolutely clean and safe. No wonder ladies fall for the superheroes!

Worried about little accidents? This protector is absolutely waterproof, keeping your mattress and pillows from stains – and it’s not squeaky – with a comfy, jersey upper layer. A dual zipper with secure seal makes you utterly confident in this brilliant invention. It’s been independently proven to give a watertight seal. All this, and you can throw it in the wash every time you want a fresh start.

This entry was posted in New Products, Soak and Sleep. Bookmark the permalink.